Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

On with the show

Well I got to work and wrote about the DID model. It wasn't hard once I read over the material. The class discussion focused on the illustration to explain the model, but I found the reading to be a much better explination.

Now for tomorrow's Special Methods class I need to write a couple of paragraphs about my plan for my 20 minute teach. I'm scared out of my mind about this assignment. My instructor flat out told us that he will pull us aside and suggest we find a new major if he doesn't think we can handle teaching. Please don't let me be the one he pulls aside.

Thanks for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home