Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Onward and Upward...

Well I successfully completed the "Create Overhead Transparencies" project for my Multimedia in Instruction class. I think that class will be really helpful. Not only do we have to create projects, we present them so others in the class can see what has been done and get ideas for better ways of doing those projects in the future. I really hope I can take some good ideas from this class.

We've been discussing state standards in my Special Methods class. We also had a discussion on how to present 9/11 and other issues that may be controversial. I'm starting to feel more comfortable in these classes. The longer I'm in class, the less I feel like I'm in over my head. I have just as much ability as anyone else, and I can be just as good a teacher as my professors.

Thank you for reading my blog, and feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home