Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Picture Day


Today was the day that I took senior pictures for my co-worker's daughter. I took over 150 shots, and I think there are some really great pictures in the bunch. It helps that this girl is extremely photogenic. They seemed really pleased with the preliminary results and I'm hopeful that they will really like the pictures when they're in a larger format (not must on the digital cam screen).

I'm also toying with the idea of entering this scenery picture in the county fair. I need to check out the exact rules and regulations first, but as long as it won't be too much of a hassle I think I'll do it.

Thank you for reading my blog and please feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home