Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Request

I had a request from Mrs.4444 from Half Past Kissin' Time to see the pictures that I took for my co-worker's daughter. Here are a few of my favorites. I took around 150 pictures and I thought there were some very good shots. My co-worker has been out of the office since I took the pictures and she won't be back until Tuesday so I don't know what they thought of them once I gave them the disk. As soon as I find out I'll post it.

As always, thanks for reading my blog and feel free to comment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! These are nice! I'm sure she will love them. Do you have photo editing software? If so, have you been to Pioneer Woman's photo site? She's amazing, but I could spend hours every day, just reading her stuff. Thanks for sharing these; she sure is beautiful.

7/20/2008 8:29 PM  
Blogger nebraska girl said...

The only photo editing software I'm currently using is just one to touch up things like blemishes. I didn't do any touch ups on these pictures. I've never been to Pioneer Woman's site. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

7/20/2008 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home