Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Technology, I just love technology....

Well at the request of my only commenter so far (thank you Mr. Chanman), my email address is now on my blog. I think. I've been trying to put links to the blogs that I read on this page, but can't figure out how. The help page makes it look like such an easy process...but I can't figure it out. They just don't show up. Hopefully one day I'll get it figured out.

Thanks for reading my blog, and any comments are appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home