Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Success

I have links! It only took me three days to get it to work. It's sad that such a small triumph can cause such joy....sad indeed.

Thanks for reading my blog and pleeeeeease leave me a comment! (Yes I'm begging.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Edwards said...

Thanks for the addition of my blog to your blogroll! Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need help with blog stuff (like blogrolls). I am no expert, but I know someone who knows mucho more about it than I do.

Keep blogging as long as you enjoy it!

9/23/2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger nebraska girl said...

Thanks for the offer of help. I may have to take you up on that sometime.

9/23/2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Hello! Thanks for listing me on your blogroll. Once you get used to some of the html stuff, this blogging thing is a snap. I am havinh a great time blogging. And listen to anything Polski says-- he's a genius and a sweetie.

9/24/2006 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home