Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tag


This is Spud. He and I were deer hunting during rifle season. This was the last day of the season.
















HERE ARE THE RULES...
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2)Select the 4th picture in the folder
3)Explain the picture
4)Tag 4 people to do the same

I tag Mrs. 4444, Skeeter, Eva, and Sara.

Thanks for reading my blog, and please feel free to comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs4444 said...

Looks easy enough! I'll do it tomorrow (I hope). MERRRY CHRISTMAS!!

12/25/2008 11:28 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi Nebraska G!

Congrats on your Huskers win in the Gator Bowl. Nicely done! The Big Red of the North is back!

I'll post up a reply from the tag. Thanks. It will be fun.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

1/02/2009 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home