Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I got a picture of Bigfoot!!!

I, ladies and gentlemen, have photographic evidence that there is in fact a bigfoot. Here it is:

What? He has big feet....that counts doesn't it? Love ya Spud!

Thanks for reading my blog and please feel free to comment!

3 Comments:

Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi Nebraska G and Hi Spud. Merry Christmas to all! Talk to you all later,

Skeeter

12/14/2008 3:08 PM  
Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Nonono-- Bigfoot is my teenage daughter. And she's got the hair to prove it.

12/30/2008 12:14 PM  
Blogger nebraska girl said...

Well he may not be hairy but he has big feet. I wear a size 11 and I feel like a little kid playing dress up when I put his shoes on.

12/30/2008 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home