Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Big Three Oh!

I'm going to follow Eva's example and toot my own horn. Happy 30th Birthday to me! My brother almost had a nervous breakdown when he turned 30 (for the record, I have two brothers...Spud is 18, and J is 32). I had a lot of trouble turning 29 because I knew that I wasn't going to accomplish all the things I wanted to before I turned 30. So far 30 isn't a big deal, except my daughter told me I was old last night. But she also said that anyone who had a job was old, so I guess that's ok.

Hope everyone has a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs4444 said...

Hope your day was a great one! Happy B-day :)

10/09/2008 10:11 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Happy B-day, Nebraska G! Many happy returns.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

10/10/2008 1:56 AM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Sorry about your Huskers, Nebraska G. Was kind of hoping that they'd pushover the evil Texas Tech clowns. One thing I have to admit though, I think that the Texas Tech marching band may be the best marching band in the Big 12.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

10/13/2008 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home