Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My how the time flies

Well classes started again in Monday. I'm taking 13 hours of classes this semester. I'm also working 22 hours a week. Spud is in karate and cub scouts. Shorty is in soccer and karate and wants to be in brownies. I am losing my mind!

I have a couple of cool classes this semester. I'm taking a digital photography class. I'm so excited for this class. I want to learn how to be a better photographer and I figured that this was how to do it.

I also have a history class that seems like it will be pretty fun. The professor is fun and I really enjoy the whole atmosphere of the class.

I'm hoping to survive the semester, and I'll definitely be posting pictures that I take for class.

Have a great school year everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi!

I'm taking a class this semester myself. It's a writing class they are teaching in the evenings to people who no longer care about grades. You know, that is such a good place to be!

Best wishes,

Skeeter

9/04/2008 10:54 PM  
Blogger nebraska girl said...

I wish I didn't have to worry about grades anymore. It would make my life so much easier. Thanks for stopping by!

9/05/2008 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home