Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

All the pretty horses...



So I went to a rodeo to take pictures of our horses. I also took this picture of Dad and Spud for our web site (Which, by the way, I finally figured out how to build...yay for me!). I also took some action shots to use on the web site and in our book that we use to keep track of the breeding program. Here are some of my favorites.
This is Boy George
Air Born
This guy hit the dirt courtesy of Lorena Bobbit (the name was not my idea, I wanted to name her Proud Mary)
The next generation.

P.S. Anyone who wants to gripe at me about the "abuse" these horses suffer, save your breath. Each one of theses horses has the potential to be worth more than I make in a year. Economics alone would prevent abuse, even if our morals didn't. I would give a more emotional rationalization, but money seems to talk.

As always, thanks for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs4444 said...

Wow! Impressive horses! I've never heard of a business to sell such horses, but it makes sense. Good luck in your new venture!

8/08/2008 7:26 AM  
Blogger Mrs4444 said...

P.S. You're a sweetheart; thanks for leaving a comment for Kandee :)

8/11/2008 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home