Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Fair Pictures

So I entered three pictures in the fair. I figured it upped my chances at a good showing. I ended up receiving a purple and two blue ribbons. I was pretty darn proud of myself. Here are the pictures that I entered.
This received a purple.


These two received blues.

Thanks for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first one is my favorite. Is purple better than blue?

8/08/2008 7:24 AM  
Blogger nebraska girl said...

Purple is indeed better than blue.

8/08/2008 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home