Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another day, another rodeo

I just got home from another rodeo and had to post a couple of my favorite pictures. Here they are in no particular order....


Imagine me giving out an evil cackle over this picture.

Working hard or hardly working? I think we know the answer to that :)

As always, thanks for reading my blog and please feel free to comment!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs4444 said...

Hey there! Thanks for letting me know about your update; I do have you in my Reader, but I haven't gotten to it today yet. I love the second photo--I hope he landed on his feet!

8/18/2008 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home