Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Monday, September 01, 2008

FOOTBALL!

Football season has begun. We spent Saturday at Spud's first college game. He didn't get much playing time, but he did get in the game and he played well when he was in. In high school he was a offensive and defensive tackle, now he's a center. It was fun being there for the game and I'm looking forward to many more in the years to come.

And of course, I took pictures.


3 Comments:

Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi!

Great blog, first time visitor. Came through from mrs. 4444's page. Football season is the greatest season of the year. Hope that Spud's team did well.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

9/01/2008 2:19 PM  
Blogger nebraska girl said...

Thanks for stopping by. My whole family is full of football fanatics. I won a bet one time because I could answer all of some jock's questions about football (thank God he didn't ask me about baseball). We have high hopes for Spud's team and if nothing else it is making his transition to college easier for him. Please come back and visit anytime.

9/01/2008 9:26 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Saw your comment on Skeeter's blog and had to stop by and then saw you had a post on football and had to check THAT out since I am a big Husker fan.

10/29/2008 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home