Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You better watch out.....

After caroling with the cub scouts at the nursing home/assisted living home (I'm the assistant cubmaster because we all know I have too much free time on my hands).....

We saw Santa!


Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks for reading my blog and please feel free to comment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Skeeter said...

Merry Christmas to you and all of yours, Nebraska G. Thanks for serving your community.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

12/18/2008 1:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs4444 said...

Love the elf hat! Thanks for volunteering; it means so much. And Merry Christmas to you!!

12/21/2008 7:39 AM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi ya Nebraska G.,

Was just rushing around to pick out maybe one more perfect gift for Christmas, thought I'd stop by on the way to the superstore and say "Hi!"

Best wishes,

Skeeter

12/22/2008 2:47 AM  
Blogger ˙·٠♥PhAeDrA♥٠·˙ said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog to get the rules.

12/23/2008 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home