Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Visitors

I've had visitors! Thanks to those who have left comments, they are very appreciated. I'm not really sure what my blog will mainly be about. I guess just life in general. Some will be on assignments or questions posed to me in class. Some wil be on my life and my kids (they are playing soccer right now and it's just hilarious to watch). Some will be on just general thoughts about what it may be like when I do become a teacher. I hope anyone reading this will find at least some of the things I write worth having a discussion over.

Thank you for reading my blog, and please feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home