Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas Cookies

I was going to post this picture after I got back from Christmas but forgot. Here are the sugar cookies that we made for Christmas. The cookies are truly a family affair. Mom and Shorty mixed the dough. Spud and I rolled them out and cut them. Dad, Bub and Shorty frosted them. Mom, Spud and I each decorated a couple. Family tradition dictates that Spud and I use the last of the cookie dough to make the swirled candy canes. As usual, a good time was had by all!
Thanks for reading my blog and please feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home