Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Making a difference

I have set my goal. In September I decided that I would lose 50 pounds by summer. To date I have lost around 20. My goal is to lose 30 pounds by May 3. To help me stay motivated, I signed up on the Biggest Loser Pound for Pound challenge. For every pound you lose Biggest Loser will donate $.10 to Feeding America. Feel free to ask me how my weight loss is going if you want. Feeling like people will make me accountable to my goals will help me stay on track.


Thanks for reading my blog and please feel free to comment.

5 Comments:

Blogger You have got to be kidding me... said...

I think I might join you in the biggest loser thing!

1/10/2009 10:33 AM  
Blogger nebraska girl said...

Please do. I know I'm going to need all the support I can get, and having someone else to talk to about it will be nice. I'm going to blog about it on here too...keep everyone up to date on my progress and all. If I reach my goal by May I get to run barrels on Jace's new horse this summer :)

1/10/2009 2:06 PM  
Blogger You have got to be kidding me... said...

You suck I haven't run barrels since November of 1999!

I got my treadmill out last night, I forgot how nice it was, worked my arse off on the damn thing!

1/13/2009 3:17 PM  
Blogger nebraska girl said...

I haven't run barrels since August of 1998. I'll probably fall off! It'll be fun anyway :)

1/13/2009 5:29 PM  
Blogger Mrs4444 said...

Way to GO!

1/15/2009 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home