Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

She didn't deserve the d*@# ring!

I was reading this article today, and this line caught my eye:

"Now she is refusing to speak
to me until I get her a new ring."

The guy tries to create a unique proposal, and the ring literally blows away. The poor man is desperate to get the ring back, and when he tells his girlfriend does she sympathize with him? No, she complains that he lost HER ring! Why do men like women like that?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a sign of things to come for this guy; unfortunately, he probably won't see it. Like Oprah (or is it Dr. Phil) say, "When people tell you who they are, believe them."

Thanks for popping by today!

3/15/2008 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home