Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Neglect

Gee, can you tell I've been busy. I didn't realize that it had been almost 2 months since I'd posted anything on here. I just took my last final of the semester and I should be at work, but I need some time to decompress. I'll put in a full day of work tomorrow. I have an hour till i have to leave to pick up the kids from school. We're on foot because my car stopped running for the second time in as many weeks. I'm so thankful that I live in a small town and can walk to where I need to be. I'm looking forward to the next 3 weeks, one of which will be spent at my parents' house. Hopefully I'll get back to posting here on a regular basis.

Thanks for reading my blog, and please feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home