Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I surrender

I dropped a class today. I'm now down to 12 hours of classes, 15 hours per week of work, and as much time with my kids as I can wedge in and still get my homework done. I feel kind of bad about dropping a class, but I guess sacrificing a class in order to do better in the rest of them and lessen my stress load even a little bit it worth it. I don't think it's healthy to eat Rolaids like they're candy.

Thanks for reading my blog, and feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home