Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Monday, October 02, 2006

This may not be professional but....wtf?!?

Has the world gone completely mad? In the last week there have been three major school shootings. First the psycho in Colorado who took teenage girls hostage and killed one before shooting himself. Then there was the whiny baby freshman in Wisconsin who didn't like being teased in school so he shot and killed his principal. And last but certainly not least the evil bastard who took over an Amish school, held the girls (some as young as 6)hostage, and opened fire on them, killing at least three, before he offed himself.

What is with the grown men shooting school girls. Wait, I guess I can't really call these wastes of flesh men. No man would ever traumatize or murder girls. The real men are the police and SWAT teams trying to save those poor girls.

And as for the kid in Wisconsin...where were this kid's parents?? Why didn't they teach him right from wrong?

I am both sickened and saddened.

Thank you for reading my blog, and please feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home