Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Can we say "Deranged"?

Hugo Chavez. What can I say? He seems to believe that everyone is out to get him. After his wonderful U.N. speech he claimes Bush put a hit out on him. Now he claims that an opponent is trying to do him in. This guy needs a mental health evaluation. Let's see what Venezuala would do if we stopped importing its oil. Sadly, we won't do that because we are horribly oil dependant.

We didn't assasinate Saddam and he was a heck of alot bigger problem that 'ol Hugo is. Some people are too stupid for their own good.

Thanks for reading my blog, and please feel free to comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home