Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I never claimed to be a genius

I'm not a genius like Darrin but I did pretty darn good if I do say so myslef...
7/9 Intellect
You are 65% knowledgable and 84% intellectual.
My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 59% on knowledge

You scored higher than 72% on intellect

*The first time I posted this I spelled genius wrong...lol

Thanks for reading my blog, and please feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home