Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Starting the workout routine

I was going to start walking yesterday, but we had 50 mph winds so I said to heck with that. I started this morning instead. It felt good to get out and get moving. I went to work all bouncy and happy. My day fell apart after that, but at least it started out right. Sara used her treadmill last night, so she's getting a good start too. If anyone else out there wants to join us, I say the more the merrier!


Pound for Pound ChallengeThanks for reading my blog, and please feel free to comment!

3 Comments:

Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi Nebraska G!

I'm really proud of you. You've set an admirable goal and a plan to achieve it. Want to give you all the moral support I can as you make the journey toward your goal.

Gonna post about your tag soon. Sorry for not doing it before. Life got in the way.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

1/14/2009 12:23 AM  
Blogger nebraska girl said...

Thank you so much for your support Skeeter. It is really appreciated. No worries about the tag, I totally understand life getting in the way.

1/14/2009 12:45 AM  
Blogger Mrs4444 said...

Still working on the motivation thing...you're inspiring :)

1/15/2009 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home