Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Annaversary Mrs4444!!!

Tomorrow will be Mrs4444's 444th post. Her blog has become a daily read for me. She actually has 3 blogs...can you believe this woman?!? She is truly amazing. One of her other blogs is Mrs4444 Cooks. Someday I want to grow up and cook like her :)

When she posted the recipe for White Chicken Chili I put a request in the comment for Chicken and Corn Chowder. I absolutely love Chicken and Corn Chowder, but couldn't find a recipe that I really liked. The chowder I loved was the Safeway Selects soup, but of course the discontinued it....jerks.

Three or four days after I put in my request, Mrs4444 emailed me with a "present". She had found a recipe for me to try. OH.MY.GOD!!! Yummy!!!!!! Best Chicken and Corn Chowder EVER!

So if you like to cook, or just like to eat go visit Mrs4444 Cooks. You will not regret it.

And Mrs4444, I still have dutch oven envy!

Thanks for reading my blog and please feel free to comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs4444 said...

You are he sweetest!Thanks! And I have "horse envy," so we're even! :)

1/20/2009 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home