Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Birthday Cupcakes

Shorty turns 8 tomorrow...8?!?!? Wow. I made cupcakes for her to take to school. I was slightly baffled by her decoration request....
Bees!
Weird really, because Shorty is scared to death of real bees. If there's a bee around, you can pretty much guarantee that she'll get stung. Oh well, they were cute.

Thanks for reading my blog, and please feel free to comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi Nebraska G!

Your cupcakes definitely are nice! Very well done. Were they a big hit with the youngsters?

Best wishes,

Skeeter

2/02/2009 10:23 PM  
Blogger Mrs4444 said...

You are talented! They're adorable :)

2/27/2009 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home