Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Sixes

I was tagged by Eva for this meme. The rules for this one are as follows: list six random or weird facts about yourself, and then tag six others.

Here it goes:
1. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

2. I no longer sing in public because I get stage fright.

3. When I'm extremely tired I talk in my sleep.

4. A lady that I work with is amazed that I can carry on three conversations at once and not get lost.

5. I have a thing for cameras. I currently own three not counting my video camera. I bought an external hard drive because my computer was getting full of pictures.

6. I love brussel sprouts and asparagus.

Since I only have 4 regular readers (and Eva is one of them) I just going to say that if you want to so this go for it, if not I totally understand.

Thanks for reading my blog and please feel free to comment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi Nebraska G,

Well, I've been on a push to get my blog caught up to date. I'll give this one a stab when the plate clears off a little.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

1/28/2009 1:30 AM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi Nebraska G,

K, it's a deal. I'll get that post up.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

1/29/2009 10:28 PM  
Blogger Mrs4444 said...

Is there a story behind #2?

2/27/2009 2:37 PM  
Blogger nebraska girl said...

I used to sing a lot. Choir, swing choir, solos, etc...I even had a college scholarship for choir.

2/27/2009 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home