Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thousand Words Thursday

This is something that Mrs.4444 does so I figured since I haven't posted since Friday, I'd give it a try. This picture was actually taken about 4 1/2 years ago.


Shorty at her best. It always makes me think of that LeAnn Womack song "I Hope You Dance"

Thanks for reading my blog and don't forget to dance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi Nebraska G,

Definitely good advice. I keep asking Miss Sunshine and she says we'll go soon, but you know how things have been lately. Soon as everybody is all better again. A Dancing we will go!

Best wishes,

Skeeter

2/05/2009 11:50 PM  
Blogger The Mom Jen said...

Oh I love it, love that song, and love dancers! Thanks for joining in.

2/06/2009 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home