Wide Open Spaces

The blog of a college student working on her BA in History

My Photo
Name:
Location: Great Plains, United States

I'm a 30 year old mother of two. I'm in my junior year at a small college in the Central US, and working on my Bachelor of Arts degree in History with a Minor in Political Science.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Next Generation

This weekend I went to Mom & Dad's and got pictures of the two year olds now that they're out of the hills. Here's a picture of the next generation of Dirt Broke bucking horses.




Thanks for reading my blog and please feel free to comment.

4 Comments:

Blogger You have got to be kidding me... said...

Awe I wanna go riding...but not them!

2/20/2009 9:47 AM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi NebraskaG,

These definitely don't look like they want someone to jump on thier backs and ride 'em! Great looking horses.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

2/21/2009 12:39 AM  
Blogger Mrs4444 said...

So beautiful. Looks like it's still cold there, too?

2/27/2009 2:29 PM  
Blogger Skeeter said...

Hi Nebraska G,

How's it going? Ready for Spring Break? Hope all is well.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

3/07/2009 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home